Now Pan card will be made in 10 minutes, know how to make Pancard at home, apply this way
In today’s time, the PAN card is an important document. Now it is not only necessary to fill ITR (Income Tax) but there are many such transactions where it has been made necessary. Without this, many of your important tasks stop. In such a situation, if you do not have a pan, you can make it sitting at home. Let us tell you how you can get an E-PAN made at home.
It is quite easy to apply online to get a PAN card. Through this, your PAN card is available in minutes. Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a 10 digit alphanumeric number or code, which is needed for many types of financial transactions. You can get an E-Pan card made in less than 10 minutes through Aadhaar.
This process of allotment of PAN will be completely paperless and electronic PAN will be issued to applicants at no charge. According to the information provided by CBDT, the facility of instant PAN has been launched under Digital India by the Income Tax Department. After this step, it will now become easier for taxpayers to follow this procedure.
How to apply for #InstantPAN (how to make Pancard at home)?
It can be done at @IncomeTaxIndia e-filing website https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-PAN/index.html.
Around 6.8 lakh instant PANs have been allotted already, since the launch of the beta version of the facility on Feb 12, 2020.
- If you want to apply for a PAN card online, then you have to go to the e-Filing portal of the Income Tax Department. On this portal, you have to go to the “Instant PAN through Aadhaar” section and click on the “Quick Links” on the left.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of “Get New PAN”.
- After clicking here, you have to provide your Aadhaar number and enter the captcha code to generate OTP. After this OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, which you will have to validate.
- In the next step, you will have to validate the Aadhaar details.
- For the PAN card application, you will also need to validate the E-mail ID.
- After validating the e-KYC data from the Unique Identity Authority of India (UIDAI), you will be issued an Instant PAN. Overall, you do not have to give even 10 minutes to complete all these processes.
- In the next step, after clicking on the option of “Check Status / Download PAN”, you can easily download your PAN card in PDF format. If your e-mail ID will be registered in your Aadhaar database, then a new e-PAN will also be sent to you.
Keep these things in mind:
It is worth noting that through this, the PAN cards will be issued to those people who do not already have a PAN card. Also, their mobile number should be linked to the Aadhaar number. It should also be noted that the date of birth is also available on the Aadhar card. Apart from this, you also need to know that the facility of e-PAN will not be for the minor.