Many rules related to ration cards will change from June 1, 2020, now you have to follow these things
New Delhi : There is a change in the rules for ration card holders from next June 1, so if you are a ration card holder, then definitely know about its new rules. The government is going to implement the ration portability service i.e. ‘One Nation One Ration Card’ scheme in the country from June 1.
One Nation, One Ration Card scheme can prove to be very important in terms of lockdown issued all over the country, because with the help of it, the ration card holder is subsidized in any part of the country. Can get ration at rates. Till now the ration card holder could take benefit of this scheme only in the district from which the ration card was made. The Supreme Court has already asked the central government to bring the scheme across the country soon.
20 States / UTs included in the scheme :
In such a situation, relief can also be given to those poor and workers who are deprived of taking advantage of subsidized schemes of the government due to being in other parts of the country. The scheme is to be started from 20 states, out of which 17 states / Union Territories have already joined the scheme, while three other states Odisha, Mizoram and Lagaland have also agreed to be a part of the scheme.
This way the beneficiaries will be identified :
Under this scheme, PDS beneficiaries will be identified and the benefit of the scheme will be given on their Aadhar card with Electric Point of Sale (Pos). To implement this scheme, the government has to install PDS machines at all ration shops in the country. This scheme will be extended to POS machines installed in the states.
New ration card will not have to be made :
To take advantage of this scheme, you will not have to get a new ration card or submit an old ration card. You will be able to take advantage of this scheme through your old ration card. These ration cards will be issued in two languages in which one will be the local language, while the other language will be Hindi or English. Under this scheme, the ration card holder will get rice at the rate of 3 rupees a kg, while wheat at the rate of 2 rupees a kg.
On the other hand, if you do not yet have a ration card, then it does not matter, by adopting this small process, you can apply for the ration card online.
Apply online such ration card :
- First of all, you have to go to the website of the food department of your state.
- After the election of the language here, some personal information has to be filled, which includes district, town, gram panchayat etc.
- After this you have to choose the type of card.
- After this, you will be asked some personal information, which will include the name of the head of the family,
- Aadhaar card detail, Voter ID and mobile number.
- After this, take a print out of the submit after it. Keep this print with you.
- Mitron App: The one you understand is Made in India, that is Made in Pakistan!
- Lockdown: 4 baratiyon ke saath dulhan lene pahuncha doolha
- The Invisible Man movie download in 720p and 1080p