Corona Vaccine: Registration process
- Those older than 45 can get vaccinated.
- Registration will be done on Arogya App.
- Private hospitals will charge Rs 250.
- The second wave of corona across the country is rapidly increasing the number of infected people.
Every day the number of corona patients is increasing. In such a situation, the government has also decided to speed up the process of vaccination. Taking a big decision, the Modi government has allowed all people above 45 years to apply the Corona vaccine from April 1. That is, any person who is above 45 years of age can get the Corona vaccine.
It is worth noting that earlier, in the second phase of corona vaccination, people above 60 years of age were being vaccinated. Apart from this, the vaccine was continued to be given to people who are more than 45 years of age and suffer from a serious illness. After this new announcement by the Modi government, now anyone beyond the age of 45 has taken the corona vaccine. If you also want to get corona vaccinated, then we tell you how to register.
- First of all login to the Arogya Setu App (Aarogya Setu) or Co-Win App (Cowin.gov.in) website.
- Put your mobile number on Kovin-App or Arogya Setu, and on OTP.
- In the Arogya Setu app, go to the Co-Win tab and on the Vaccination tab.
- On the page that opens, enter your full name along with your photo ID, number.
- Insert driving license, PAN card, or Aadhaar card as photo ID proof.
- Click on the register button.
- Once registered, a reply will come to your phone.
- The registered person can register up to four people on a mobile number.
- After this, you choose the date for yourself on the calendar icon. Register for vaccination.
- You will also see a list of vaccination centers. You can choose one.
- In the end, there will be an appointment successful page, which will show all the details. You can also download it.
- At the same time, beneficiaries can also change the date for the second dose of the vaccine through the app.
- For this, log in via mobile number.
- Insert OTP and edit icon.
- Now choose the date according to your choice.
The first phase of the second phase was started on March 1, let us know that the second phase of the Corona vaccine was started on March 1 across the country. During this period, many leaders including PM Modi took the corona vaccine. Whereas, vaccination started in the country on 16 January. Initially, only health workers and corona frontline workers were vaccinated.
Corona vaccine will be charged for Rs 250: Rs 250 has been earmarked for vaccination of corona in private hospitals. That is, the cost of two vaccines of Corona will be 500 rupees.
Also Read: Aarti Singh Biography